Monday, February 27, 2012

Personal project


How many of you know consequence to forced marriage? Forced marriage is the fact to married girl against her will. I’m a big fan of debate concerning all social problems. I like discuss all social problems so for my personal project I choose to talk about the forced marriage because many people unknown consequence of forced marriage.  My creation is a book where I explain consequence of forced marriage, when I talk about an imaginative story (but my inspirations comes from something happen in a really life. The goal of my project is to raise awareness in general and in all its forms. The usefulness of my book is to raise awareness among citizens specifically girls and some parents of the consequences of forced marriage and how does it work on the growth of adolescents, but also to clarify certain points may be unclear in some people like to charge about Islam permitted the forced marriage etc. .... my main goal is to raise awareness among teenagers of the causes and consequences of forced marriage. Awareness in some ways believers and practitioners of forced marriage to realize that they have twisted but also to seek the respect of society in the support to help young girls abandoned, rejected, humiliated due to a phenomenon, without forgetting the development of human rights. One of my main goals is also to advise young girls to take precautions in case such a scam should happen to them as well as tell them what to do next.

No comments:

Post a Comment