Monday, February 27, 2012

About me


Hey!!
Firstly, it’s my first time I use a blog even though I am a big fan of internet and it’s also my first time I talk about me in English I am not an expert in English but I will try just because nothing is impossible and  in  life, I know this quote say that “the important thing is never to stop questioning”
So my name is Colombe Michel, I am 15 years old and now I am a student at Oasis International School. I live in maadi. I want to say that I’m a girl like any other, who loves shopping… I love spending many times with my family and my friends. For me it’s people who make my life a better life I Know that without them I am nothing because it’s people who I really appreciate. In  life , if you search you can find someone who make your life better.  My favorite’s occupations are to listen to music. I love music, I can’t do anything without music. Because when I’m sad I love to listen to music this make me feel good as for me music is a  mean of communication. Sometimes with music we learn something about life . My favorite sport is volley ball, I practice volley ball at school.  My favorite  quote is  “ when the life gives you a hundred raisons to cry, show that life you have a thousands raisons to smile” I love this quote because it  describes me; I like to be always smiling because for me sometimes you have to smile only to give a happiness to someone. So this quote is my reference.  I don’t have any particular hobbies.

            Finally  I am a very sociable person ;  my father says  that I am open minded  but I can’t say if that it’s true or not I let others jugde me. However I know that I am a strong person.  

No comments:

Post a Comment